Monday, March 23, 2009

So Hot




I just wasted half an hour at H&M's website creating this model and laughing hysterically. First I made my model like me, so she has extra weight on her and I "tried on" ugly shirts. Shockingly enough, she looked fat in a lot of them. Then I discovered the jumpsuits. And oh it just went on from there.

This was just about as fun as discovering that "Ana" on the Ikea website doesn't like it when you swear at her. This of course turned into plenty of wasted hours coming up with creative things to say to her.

What can I say, I'm a sucker when it comes to things that will further me in absolutely no way and might just make me late for where I need to be (like right now).

2 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

Those blue knee high socks (tights?) really set off the rest of the outfit... Maybe you could teach me some fashion tricks?

Unknown said...

I'm really upset that Sexy Hotness is gone. :(