Saturday, February 23, 2008

Piper strikes again...

This morning, Matt was sitting next to me on the couch, looking at stuff on his usual threads and all of the sudden, he goes, "OH!!!!!!" - scaring the crap out of me.

"Guess what your idiot cat did to me last night! I was at the other computer, playing video games and all of the sudden, out of nowhere, Piper comes barreling into the room, takes a flying leap, and lands on my back, claws out and just stays there! He scared the crap out of me AND he wouldn't get off!"

I should probably clarify that Matt likes to pick him up and Piper climbs onto his shoulders and just sits there, looking around. Matt will sometimes lean forward to give him a platform and then he'll just climb further out onto his back, and again, just sit there. I think Piper likes how tall it makes him feel. So, it's not like this is completely unpremeditated on Piper's be-half, but never has he been so bold as to be like, "Now! I want to be tall NOW!!!!!!!!".

No comments: